1. The Applications Scientist will be responsible for providing technical and application sales support for all Life Science Research service.
2. This includes, but not limited to coordinating and supporting remote and on-site product demonstrations and workshop.
3. Collate and organize assay data for use in the development of guides and charts for use technical support and field applications, as well as, building a repository for Salesforce Knowledge.
4.Provide core bioinformatics, computational data analysis and technical (programming/pipeline development) functions supporting a range of genomics-based (e.g. next generation) testing service.
5. Good knowledge in genomic and transcriptomic research topics.
6. Willing to travel around Indonesia.
7. Reporting to Senior Sales Manager
1. Experience performing bioinformatics work and writing reports based upon the resulting work/accomplishments.
2. Understanding of the technical underpinnings, applications, and limitations of multiple sequencing platforms including but not limited to Illumina, PacBio, and Oxford Nanopore.
3. Qualification in life science research
1. Conducting verification of incoming sample document.
2. Performing sample analysis using molecular biology, genomics and transcriptomics technique.
3. Writing analysis report.
4. Performing administration work.
5. Conducting maintenance of laboratory equipment.
1. Candidate must possess at least Master Degree in Biology/ Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biomedical Sciences.
2. Must possess good laboratory experiment and analytical skill.
3. No work experience is required, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
4. Good experiences in molecular biology, genomics and transcriptomics are preferred.
5. Good experiences in qPCR and Next Generation Sequencing are highly appreciated.
6. Possess good attitude, able to work together as a team, and able to work under pressure.
7. Good command in english.
1. Do sales and marketing activities.
2. Achieve sales target.
3. Do reporting to product manager and senior sales manager.
1. Minimum S1 graduated, majoring in biology, pharmacy, food technology, veterinary, agriculture.
2. Understand PCR and qPCR workflow.
3. Has good knowledge of molecular biology.
4. Motivated and enthusiastic in doing sales work.
5. Like travelling pleasant personality dan self driven.
6. Eager in expanding network & making contact with people.
7. Has driving licence C or A.