- Application Scientist
- Field Application Specialist (Life Science) – Protein Specialist
- Molecular Biologist (Laboratory)
- Product Specialist
1. The Applications Scientist will be responsible for providing technical and application sales support for all Life Science Research service.
2. This includes, but not limited to coordinating and supporting remote and on-site product demonstrations and workshop.
3. Collate and organize assay data for use in the development of guides and charts for use technical support and field applications, as well as, building a repository for Salesforce Knowledge.
4.Provide core bioinformatics, computational data analysis and technical (programming/pipeline development) functions supporting a range of genomics-based (e.g. next generation) testing service.
5. Good knowledge in genomic and transcriptomic research topics.
6. Willing to travel around Indonesia.
7. Reporting to Senior Sales Manager
1. Experience performing bioinformatics work and writing reports based upon the resulting work/accomplishments.
2. Understanding of the technical underpinnings, applications, and limitations of multiple sequencing platforms including but not limited to Illumina, PacBio, and Oxford Nanopore.
3. Qualification in life science research
- Design and execution of experimental strategies, and the interpretation of results
- Hands on demonstration of protocols and workflows. Troubleshooting customer results
- Instrumentation and reagent workflow demonstrations in house and at customer sites
- Customer training to include seminars, workshops, instrumentation and reagent training
- Designing, planning, organizing and performing operator trainings for new and existing customers
- Mentoring and training other members of the applications team
- Provision of second level technical support to in-house and field support personnel
- Performing instrument validation. Reviewing operational quality of equipment, and instruction of customers in operation and maintenance of systems
- Provision of scientific support in Molecular Biology and Protein in regard to operational questions from customers.
- Identification of complaints, reporting according to the most recent guidelines, supporting the complaint handling process
- Keeping knowledge up to date with respect to new products and procedures to give an optimal support for training and demonstrations
- Liaising closely with the sales team to provide support for current and potential customers
- Provision of support at trade-shows, to demonstrate the platforms and technologies and to support the local teams
- Minimum masters degree in Life Sciences field.
- Must have experience in a lab and, adequate to have a strong foundation and knowledge base of with Molecular Biology, Immunology and Protein (especially familiar with western blotting procedures).
- Must be comfortable with public speaking and presentation skills, customer facing.
- Must have good presentation skills and effective communications skill.
- Experience in customer interaction and support.
- Ability and willingness to maintain a travel schedule of up to 50% travel as required.
1. Conducting verification of incoming sample document.
2. Performing sample analysis using molecular biology, genomics and transcriptomics technique.
3. Writing analysis report.
4. Performing administration work.
5. Conducting maintenance of laboratory equipment.
1. Candidate must possess at least Master Degree in Biology/ Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biomedical Sciences.
2. Must possess good laboratory experiment and analytical skill.
3. No work experience is required, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
4. Good experiences in molecular biology, genomics and transcriptomics are preferred.
5. Good experiences in qPCR and Next Generation Sequencing are highly appreciated.
6. Possess good attitude, able to work together as a team, and able to work under pressure.
7. Good command in english.
1. Do sales and marketing activities.
2. Achieve sales target.
3. Do reporting to product manager and senior sales manager.
1. Minimum S1 graduated, majoring in biology, pharmacy, food technology, veterinary, agriculture.
2. Understand PCR and qPCR workflow.
3. Has good knowledge of molecular biology.
4. Motivated and enthusiastic in doing sales work.
5. Like travelling pleasant personality dan self driven.
6. Eager in expanding network & making contact with people.
7. Has driving licence C or A.